Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Does Truth Cost a Friend?

It was a usual weekend Sunday; I was still on my bed when the alarm loudly rang to still my beautiful dream @ 9 in the morning, the laziness from the previous day still overweighed me, the alarm stopped after a ten minute roar and made me realize that the day was just begun, but the witnesses were pale to prove that it was. Heard my mom shouting at me to get out of the room as the maid wanted to clean the room, with one eye still in deep sleep I got out and sat in the verandah sipping hot coffee and reading paper (Obviously BT). But the day was not as beautiful as my just had dream.

It was about 12 when I was done with morning chores, then caught up with friends and jumped out of home to buy a hands free device (for the replacement of the one which I lost when was out to meet a special friend) for my age old small and cute cell. Peeped into foreign markets (markets had all local stuff, but only the names were foreign) hoping to get one which resembled the lost one, finally got one which was nowhere near to the one I had lostL, but it does not end there, my lonely heart had no resistance towards the tempting goggles (Already had bought an expensive one few days ago which looked like yester) around, finally bought not one but two of them to add up to the two I already had. We had a great time zipping through the tough roads (that was expected from the tough guyz). It was nearing the dusk and had to rush back home as mom had called up some twenty times and told me that she wanted me to take her out as she had to buy some stuff for home. We (the friends) were just starving there, thought we can cool ourselves down, had a strange menu in front of us at a road-side ice cream parlor, and I had to go for the strangest solid water I ever had… it was ‘Raco Baraco’, man I bet it was enough to fill two of my stomachsJ. Reached home after that in seconds as it was just a stone throw distance.

I still had one hour for myself before I took mom out, I was pinging my dear from morning whenever I could, but things were not as nice as it seemed, it just happened that my closest ever friend got me wrong, and I had to hear the silence which I never expected to happen. It all happened because I never lied to my friend, and hoped that a lie would make things bitter, so followed my own lane of truth and told that I wished to see my dear friend more than a friend, but only with approval. But the truth was not so supporting to me this time, it’s taken to the verge of losing a close and a dear friend of mine from me. The day still hasn’t had an end, Am still waiting for a word from my dear friend.

Does TRUTH cost a friend?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good one buddy

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

6:19 AM  
Blogger VISHWAS P said...

Hey BUDDY,

Din mention the name of ur special frnd :-)

U hav tol dat U never lied 2 dis frnd, but Y do u always lie 2 me???? :-)


Keep the Gud work goin... n blog more often.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey it really depends on that fren's views and wishes too so u just worry for yourself and let that fren worry for themselves. but if u really want to get back on good terms then i suggest u make some strong moves

12:54 AM  
Blogger bhavana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:28 PM  
Blogger bhavana said...

hey hiiiii,


tht was her bad luck to misunderstand u n lose u... not urz.

so chill n rock :)

waiting for few more blogs :)
1:28 PM

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home