Thursday, July 28, 2005

MOTHER..!!!



"Amma ennalu..yeno harushavu, namma baalige.. avale daivavu, amma ennalu ella marethevu, endoo kaanadaa sukhava kandevu..." (To say MOTHER, it feels good, she is d god to our lives, we forget everything when we call MOTHER, we see the HAPPINESS which we never see/saw!).
I walk back in my memory lane, I was hardly 11 or 12 then and one fine day in my school everyone started to talk abt their emotions and feelings towards their mothers. I had to stroll for a while to understand whatz goin on arnd. I had always known Teacher's Day, Children's Day, etc., but never knew dat there was a day dedicated to MOTHER!. I was so happy that day and was back home early w/o playing wid my frens after school. I started a sweet little chat with my amma(mom). I asked her had she ever heard abt MOTHER'S DAY!, she listened to me and dinn reply for a while and got me a glass of milk. For a moment i thot she dinn know abt that, then came those words which made me feel lost within her.. these were the words "After i became a mother, every day is Mother's Day".
ME the fool always thought from my side, that was the day when i satrted thiinking from her side too. I had few questions for myself..
"How many times can a Mothers heart be broken? How many tears can a Mother shed? How much love as yet unspoken Can never be said?".
I recall a few words which i had come across years ago.. abt MOTHER!! .."Her baby's beautiful eyes only seek the goodness in people!, her touch can move the unmoveable". My mom keeps on repeating "When the kids are grown,life will be different. They'll leave our nest,and the house will be Quiet....and calm....and empty....and lonely....And I won't like that at all!And then I'll spend my time, not looking forward to SOMEDAY,but looking back at YESTERDAY ."
Me feels dat she is d only person who can spread SELF-LESS LOVE. A mother’s love begins before the child is born and lasts through time and difficulties and differences and many wounds and days of joy and days of sorrow, winding, wearing, eeping, sharing, changing until, at the end what remains is that solid core that began as love before the child was born. Her love is like the rush of life, a bubbling, laughing spring that runs through all like liquid light and makes the mountains sing.
It is far beyond defining, it defies all explanation, and it still remains a secret like the mysteries of creation....A many splendoured miracle man cannot understand and another wondrous evidence of God's tender guiding hand.
To a child's ear, "mother" is magic in any language. A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking! No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - LIFE!!!
Love you mom!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Halcyon said...

:D:D hey thats oki ... unless u spoke completely .. it doesnt mater .

thanx for ratings this as d best post of mine.. will climg one step further now and try to give the better one next tym :D:D

I believe in GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PPL ONLY, so follow there by :)

1:38 AM  
Blogger Akshaya Aradhya said...

Buddy....

your line:

"After i became a mother, every day is Mother's Day".

is so very true....

She's the greatest of all....exerting selfless love all the time, she's self sacrificial too ..... you missed that point ;)

5:25 AM  
Blogger Halcyon said...

yea madam @AKS ... what to do .. i havent completed my blod without u r assistance :P


U r comments are always welcome... i wil try to be better in my next post .. :D

8:09 AM  
Blogger Raju PP said...

:) good news following the post is just an indication of how good the post is :)

keep it up dude!!!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Keshav said...

Nice post!! :)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Halcyon,

This is an ultimate blog, I have ever seen till date.... Awesome post about "amma".

I keep visiting ur blog frequently.
thnx for the nice post

6:42 AM  
Blogger Akshaya Aradhya said...

please resume blogging.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Rashmi Kayala said...

Good work....have to say the last eight lines are awesome!
Keep writing :-)

12:04 PM  
Blogger VineethaAthrey said...

Hey! Need I say this post is endearing but I must say good things abt the choice of the pic too..a very apt one that it is, it delivers the effect of the post with the appropriate *PUNCH*!!
Keep writing!

11:57 PM  
Blogger bhavana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:35 PM  
Blogger bhavana said...

very very true!!!
but never had thought so until i read this...
will surely spend some time wid my mom from now on... :)
no one can understand this themselves unless they become a mother!!!

real gud one :)

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this post is awesome and the line
"After i became a mother, every day is Mother's Day"
is too good.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Во мне тревога всех чувств: и мука невыносимая, и обида, и озлобление, и всё опять любовь... к тому, который предал. Следовать эти долгие 20 лет нашей жизни мы через многое прошли и многое пережили. Я была в шоке, я готова была умереть, если он мне сказал, сколько встретил внезапно неожиданно ту, с которой ему спокойно и комфортно. Я любила его напротив всему, просто любила изза то, который он обедать, а сейчас... душа разрывается... [url=http://profvesti.ru/map.html]бесплатные строительные порталы[/url]

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home